Updated: New World, a new open-world MMO thrilling game has landed for PC. The game features an adventure on the Supernatural Island of Aeternum. New World is having a lot of technical issues such as Low FPS, Choppy Gameplay, Input Lag, and Connectivity issues.
We have covered some of them with possible solutions.
We’ve heard online that, New World is bricking Gigabyte RTX 30 series GPUs so be very very careful when playing New World video game.
And to fix or prevent that from happening, here are some tips by TechRaptor:
In terms of fixing or preventing the problem yourself, users are offering the same sorts of tips as they did for the EVGA cards. Capping your frame rate appears to help (you can do this in the New World video settings menu). Lowering graphics settings might help, and if you’re feeling particularly advanced, you can use a program like MSI Afterburner to adjust your graphics card’s fan settings or wattage curves. The jury’s out on whether these “fixes” actually do remedy the problem, though; they seem to work for some users, but for others they don’t, and they’re not going to help if your card has already died. We’ve contacted Amazon Game Studios, Nvidia, and Gigabyte for comment on this story.TechRaptor wrote
New World System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 / AMD CPU with 4 physical cores @ 3Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 or better
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Disk: 7200 HDD
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required to play, offers in-game purchases
- Processor: Intel Core i7-2600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 390X or better
- Disk: SSD
New World – Low FPS, Choppy Gameplay and Performance Issues
The game is much unoptimized, most users are facing low fps, slow performance, and choppy gameplay issues. The developers said to wait for updates, as for much you can try these tricks.
- Change your in-game Graphic Settings
- Set Windows power settings to High Performance
- Update Windows and Drivers
- Verify integrity of game files
- Reset your video driver software to the default settings
- Monitor Overheating
New World – Lag and Connectivity Issues
As the game has many graphics bugs and issues, there is also a connectivity issue. Many users have reported that they couldn’t enter the game and the game is disconnecting after some time. Check below the other problems:
- Rubber Banding or Warping – Character moving randomly or sporadically around the map
- Damage aren’t Registering
- Character Stuck in a Place
- Sudden Disconnect from Game
- lag Spikes
Quick Fixes, very first, make sure the system has free internet means no downloading in the background. Avoid VPN or Proxy while playing. Also, to make sure your system clock is set to the correct time. If the problem persists, then wait for an update to get it fixed.
New World – Input Lag or Low Latency
Disabling V-Synch may fix input lag or latency lag.
Will be updated soon…